The Lucky FeLiX FeLiCiS

Let The MAGIC Begin!!!

This is my 6th year in Hogwarts; School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It's nice being here eventhough I've faced a loooot of trouble that made me almost get killed. Let see...


1st year : I've met Lord Voldemort ; just his face on the back of Quirrel's bald head. That's my 1st time facing him after I heard a lot of him. But at last, I've got the Sorcerer's Stone.

2nd year : In the Chamber of Secret, I fought with Basilisk, which was summoned by the mere memory of Tom Marvolo Riddle aka Lord Voldemort! I thought I'm 'out' when I was bit by that ancient creature, but luckily Fawkes the Phoenix came and cured me with his tears.

3rd year : I was chased by the top rated Prisoner of Azkaban called Sirius Black! He used to be my parent's best friend but from what I heard, he betrayed them. Truthly, he was libelled by Peter Pettigrew aka Scabbers - Ron's rat!

4th year : It was a nightmare when my name got out from the Goblet of Fire - the 4th champion besides Cedric Diggory - same school as me from Hufflepuff, Viktor Krum - the famous world seeker from Durmstrang, and Fleur Delacour - the beautiful heir of Vella from Beauxbatons. The cup brought me to Voldemort! Cedric got killed and I was fought with that evil wizard. Finally, I'd chance to run away and saved.

5th year : There's a war between good and evil at the Ministry of Magic; The Order of the Phoenix vs Voldemort's clan. Haplessly, my godfather was killed by an insane Bellatrix Lestrange.



Phew...what a tragic life! Although my life is full of sorrow, there's still something that make it happening. For example, how about...FOOD?




CHOCOLATE FROG...I can get a wizard card. Remember to catch the frog before it leaps!



BERTIE BOTT'S EVERY FLAVOR BEANS...Be careful, it may contains earwax flavor! Yuck!


PUMPKIN JUICE...yummy!


BUTTERBEER...the original magic drink. Non alcoholic heating drink!


That's enough I think. Want some? You can get all this at Honeydukes in Hogsmeade. By the way, Happy Birthday to all July borns. Hope this one could make your day full of magic!


Happy Birthday 1/7 - 31/7



6th year : Meet me on cinema. HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE.



The darkest hour is here!

Hope the luck will everlasting, and now with FELIX FELICIS!


No comments: